Vision: Our vision is of a world where God’s love is shown through loving, respectful, and ?ourishing relationships.
Mission: We will show our Christian faith by the transformation of communities worldwide.
We will promote stable marriage, family life and the protection of children.
- To promote and support married life
- To encourage parents in their role to develop the faith of their children
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity
Values: Mothers’ Union is a Christian mission organisation working with people of all faiths and none. We are ?rmly rooted in a voluntary ethos centred on mutual respect and collaboration. Our governance, leadership, and programmes are driven by and undertaken through members within their own communities worldwide.
- We believe in the value of each individual and their unique qualities
- We believe in the value of relationships. Jesus said, ‘‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind.’ This is the ?rst and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ’Love your neighbour as yourself.’’
- We believe in the value of the family in its many forms as a source of love and support for individuals and the basis for a caring community